2013年11月25日星期一

moncler jackets outlet uk upon installing windows xp

Core 2 moncler outlet uk quad q6600 recognized as moncler sale uk a single core cpu After my gigabyte gaep35ds4 motherboard died on me, i decided to go with another socket 775 motherboard.I went with the asus p5qe as it had a nice feature set and such at a good price.However, moncler jackets outlet uk upon installing windows xp moncler jackets online uk home, i noticed that in the task manager, it only shows up as one cpu.It does the same thing under the device manager.This is weird because with the gigabyte board i had, there were no such problems.It immediately showed up as a quad core cpu after os installation.In fact, after having moved from a core 2 duo and putting in the q6600 in the p35 board, it automatically recognized it.Now i don't know if there is something i'm missing in the bios or what.But this is strange, i've never had a problem like this and i'm trying to figure out what else to do.Any opinions? Hey what's goin on crckt?Yeah, long story about the gigabyte board dying.Ha.Yeah, i got the latest bios update installed.I solved the prob btw.Turns out that i enable acpi 2.0 initially before I installed the OS. I shouldHave left it disabled when I installed XP but when it installed, it controlled how all of the cores showed up in the OS.And i thought it just dealt with power management.Anyways, i reinstalled xp as it was the easiest thing to do since i formatted all my drives.I'm going to run vista 64 on a raid 0 array.Thanks for the quick reply though.I googled my way out of that one.If only it were always that easy.

没有评论:

发表评论