2013年11月6日星期三

moncler polo shirt contact us site map Membership newsletters newsletters

Brown spotting moncler men I'm 7 weeks too, and i've had spotting since 5 weeks 4 days.I was totally freaked out and went to the doc the next day.We had an ultrasound, and everything looked great, with a clear heartbeat.My doc put me on progesterone anyway(It's debatable if this really does help, but we decided to try it)And told me to stop all exercise until 12 weeks as a precaution.I've had some bleeding since then, also dark brown, and am waiting for my next scan at 9 weeks, feels like forever!From what i've read and what my doc said, some women do spot throughout their pregnancy, and that can be 'normal' for them.It's also a good sign that it's brownish old blood.If it's bright red that's usually a sign of problems.At 6 weeks 3 days i went to the bathroom and i also saw dark brown blood on my tp.I was very nervous and called my doctor and she scheduled an ultrasound that day.I saw the baby and heartbeat, everything seemed ok.What happened to me was a subchorionic hemorrhage.Subchorionic hemorrhage is bleeding behind the placenta and from what i researched happens in 20% of first trimester pregnancies.My doctor told me she had many patients have this problem and still delivered healthy babies.A day later, it was light pink and now it's very heavy bleeding like a normal period.I'm pretty sure i had a miscarriage and went in today to get my hormone levels tested.The best thing to do is not to stress and see if the bleeding gets heavier.If it does, you should go in and get your levels tested.Help center press center moncler polo shirt contact us site map Membership newsletters newsletters register manage email subscriptions update account legal privacy policy moncler web terms of use Baby products britax car seats This internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only.If you have any concerns moncler polo about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.Please review the terms of use before using this site.Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms of use.

没有评论:

发表评论